Here is another “how to enroll” on Philippine banks’ online banking system. In this article, I’m going to tell you how to enroll on Security Bank online banking system. But before that, let’s talk about Security Bank itself.
Security Bank Corporation, or just Security Bank in short, is a universal bank in the Philippines. It’s part of the 20 largest banks in the country in terms of assets. It’s been running for over 60 years now and is still growing, evidence to that is Security Bank being named the Bank of the Year – Philippines last 2012.
I think Security Bank wouldn’t be named Bank of the Year, if they don’t have their own online banking system just like other top banks in the Philippines today. They call their online banking facility “Security Bank Online”, simple isn’t it?
Here is an overview of things you could do at Security Bank Online when you’re done enrolling your account/s.
Things You Can Do At Security Bank Online
- View your transaction history
- Know your account balance
- Transfer funds
- View and download your statement of account
- Change your account settings
- Re-order checkbooks
- Pay bills with just a few clicks (e.g. electric bills, insurance, credit card bills, water bills)
- and their newest addition the “Convert your Dollar to Peso” Foreign Exchange Facility
Of course, you can’t do those and use Security Bank Online if you don’t have an account with them, so make sure you have one. If you have none yet, you could easily open an account by going to a Security Bank branch nationwide.
If you already have an account with them, then here are the steps you should follow for you to enroll your account and use Security Bank Online as soon as possible.
How To Enroll On Security Bank Online
Go to Security Bank’s website (http://www.securitybank.com) and click “Enroll Now” on the Online Banking image at the top-right side of the screen
Choose which account you want to enroll: Bank accounts or Credit card?
Read the Terms and Conditions and check the box below and click “Submit”
Choose your activation option from the three options given:
- through CashLink ATM terminal (activation within 24 hours)
- through Security TeleBanker (immediate activation)
- or by submitting the online application form to your chosen branch (activation within 3 to 5 days)
Fill out the Security Bank Online application form completely
Step 6 to Step ???
The following steps that you need to make now depend on your chosen activation option. You just need to follow those steps and you’re done with your enrollment.
After doing those steps above, I’m sure you’ll be using Security Bank Online in no time. Doing your banking transactions online may be too risky, so to make sure that you’re safe when you do you’re banking online. You should do some of these things.
- Change your password frequently
- Don’t let anyone know both your username and password
- Only use your personal computer when you want to login to your account
- Avoid using computer with virus when you want to use Security Bank Online
- If you suspect that your account has been compromised, report it to Security bank immediately
If you have any more questions regarding how you can enroll to Security Bank Online, you can contact Security bank yourself by calling their hotline: (+632) 88-791-88