List of Inspiring Quotes From Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are the founders of Microsoft and Apple Inc., respectively. Before the death of Steve Jobs, he and Bill Gates were rivals and were always competing to be on top of the ladder. At the start, Bill Gates was dominating with his Microsoft but for these the past years before Jobs died, he and Apple Inc. was able to compete with Gates, and the world witnessed the one of the greatest business rivalries that ever happened.
Gates and Jobs were not that too different from one another, they were both founders of the two most renowned software in the world. Bill Gates co-founded Microsoft with Paul Allen, while Steve Jobs also co-founded Apple Inc.alongside Ronald Wayne and Steve Wozniak. The two were unable to finish college, yet they became one of the most influential and richest persons in our generation.
Even though they were long time rivals, Bill and Steve still respect one another and became good friends. They know the success each one of them was able to achieve and how hard it is for him to do it.
I believe that every one of us wants to be successful, so maybe you may want to know what successful people say or talk about. Here are some inspiring quotes from Bill Gates and Steve Jobs that may help you in you life’s challenges and for you to learn valuable lessons from the two of the greatest innovators of the modern era:
10 Inspirational Quotes from Bill Gates
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
- I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- Until we’re educating every kid in a fantastic way, until every inner city is cleaned up. there is no shortage of things to do.
- We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
- Life is not fair; get used to it.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don’t think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without the talking about the other.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
10 Inspirational Quotes from Steve Jobs
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Our goal is to make the best devices in the world, not to be the biggest.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- The people who are doing the work are the moving force behind the Macintosh. My job is to create a space for them, to clear out the rest of the organization and keep it at bay.
- To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- You can’t just ask customers of what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.