Want easy and hassle-free way on buying things?
Do online shopping!
What is online shopping?
Online shopping is a way in which a customer can purchase products and/or services through the internet. You don’t need to go to shopping malls or stores anymore, you will just be needing your computer or laptop that has an internet connection with it.
Online shopping offers a broad selection of items to its customers, from gadgets to home appliances or furniture, even pet animals are sold online. If you want to get the latest smartphone and get it on a discounted price, then try searching it through the internet.
In online shopping, both the buyer and the seller benefits in many ways…
- Offers a convenient way of shopping
- Customers can buy items at a low or discounted price
- Sellers does not have to pay stall/store rental fees
- Give buyers a lot of items to choose from
- Saves time and energy for both the buyer and the seller
- Items can be easily compared to one another
..but when something has some advantages on it, there would also be some disadvantages, and the ones mostly affected by these disadvantages are the customers or buyers.
- Customers cannot inspect the item personally
- Buyers have to wait for days or weeks before receiving the item
- You don’t see the seller, so you’re not sure if he or she really exist
- There’s the possibility that the buyer may lose his or her money
List of Online Shopping Sites here in the Philippines
- Hallo-hallo Mall
- Cash Cash Pinoy
- Pinoy Tiangge
- Deal Dozen
- Deal Spot
- Pinoy Vouchers
- Okay Okay
- Ebay Philippines
- Ayos Dito
- Deal Grocer
- Groupon (Beeconomic)
- Deal Amigos
- Pinoy Great Deals
- Multiply Marketplace
How can you pay your purchases online?
If you have decided to try online shopping out, the next step is knowing how you are going to pay for the items you’re going to purchase, here are the different methods of payments that you may choose from:
- Bank Deposits
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Cash on Delivery (C.O.D)
- Gift Certificates
- Mobile Money Transfers (e.g. Gcash, Smart Money)
- Over-the-counter payments (e.g. DragonPay)
The last step, you are going to do and by far the easiest, is waiting for your order to arrive at your door step. Your time of waiting can range from about several hours to a few days or in some instances, a month or two. If you will be needing the item immediately, it is best for you to purchase it offline, or through malls or stores.
Always remember that saving your money is very important, so try to maximize your savings and minimize your expenses as much as possible. A way for you to do that is to shop online and avail of discounts on items you want.